My friend Lisa shared this recipe with me six years ago and it still continues to be my favorite “healthy” snack. Let me know if you try it and what toppings you recommend.
- Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk Or Oat Milk|1 Cup
- 2% Greek Yogurt | 1 Cup
- 100% Maple Syrup | 2 Tablespoons
- Vanilla Extract | 1/3 Teaspoon
- Pinch Of Salt (I do not add any.)
- Chia Seeds|¼ Cup
This is the set of storage containers I purchased because it includes one container for a single serving as well as a larger bowl for when pre-make a larger portion.
- Combine wet ingredients and lightly whisk together- milk, yogurt, maple syrup, and vanilla extract
- Add the chia seeds and whisk till they’re evenly spread out
- Let it sit for 30 minutes
- Lightly whisk to separate chia seeds if necessary
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight
- Top with fresh fruit
My favorite things to top it off with – granola, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, and bananas. I will also add a drizzle of Nutella when I want more of a dessert.